Clean and German Safe Energy -
measurable for you and your environment
REFU inverters the intelligent heart of every photovoltaic system. REFU Inverters are efficient and reliable. Power categories ranging from 20 to 100 kW guarantee suitability for virtually any system size – from a commercial rooftop to a large-scale ground-mounted solar system system.
SYSTEM PLANNING & MONITORING
REFU Software tools provides data setup solutions for PV installation. During operating your PV system REFUlog ensures reliable system communication and monitoring. Each REFU inverter has an integrated data logger and can be connected to our cloud-based monitoring portal.
- Planning software for your system planning
- Online tool
- Automatic device selection
- Yield simulation including storage usage and self consumption thoughts
We offer accessories for REFU products to complet your PV system and additionally park system, “Made in Germany”.
- Remote monitoring solution for PV plants and Parkcontrol
- Modular REFUcontrol is based on industry graded PLC solution from Phoenix Contact
- Standard tasks:
- Inverter data forwarding of RS485 connected solar parks to REFUlog portal
- Remote active power control
- Professional park management with active and reactive power control, direct marketing and remote control can be realized with Partners
- Enables string collection near the solar modules, in order to connect the inverter with a best-cost collector line in aluminum or copper
- Cost-optimized connection of module-string for decentralized or centralized – installation of the string inverters
- Customized options available
- Precisely captures the two ambient parameters temperature and irradiation
- Full yield control, by continuously calculated performance ratio, displayed in REFUlog monitoring portal
- Display the operating status (e.g. module temperature) more precisely and detect faults more quickly of your PV system
- Robust and weatherproof
- Extended measuring range up to 1,500 W/m2
- We are also happy to offer all plugs and small parts required for installation or retrofitting which are not included in the standard scope of delivery. Just contact us – we will include them in your offer.